World of Taste
- The World of Taste exhibition country pavilions will directly engage, educate and provide an overwhelming experience to both consumers and businesses about the unique destinations around the world.
- At the countries pavilion companies will be able to leverage and showcase tourism, gastronomy, trade and investment directly to buyers and consumers.
- Tourism companies will promote tourism, history, nature, customs, cultures through dedicated seminars, shows and presentations.
- The exhibition will focus on ecological tourism, educational sustainable tools for all travellers to identify the importance of traveling responsibly to natural areas that conserves the environment and helps the welfare of the local communities.
- The exhibition will support countries, tour operators, local authorities, communities, and their tourism industry.
- Tourism companies, hotels, airlines, tour operators will be allowed to offer specific holidays directly to both consumers or trade. Offers can be advertised with incentives/discount voucher coupons within the VIP Passport guide book for all attendees.
World of Taste
- Food and drink is a vital element of the overall visitor experience.
- Food tourism contributes to regional and country destinations. It helps sustain the local environment and cultural heritage and strengthen local identities and sense of community. It allows communities to generate income and employment opportunities locally, providing jobs and helping local economy such as agriculture.
- The cuisine of the destination is an aspect of utmost importance in the quality of the holiday experience
- Each country pavilion stand will provide the opportunity for local producers, manufacturers, farmers, chefs, ranchers, restaurateurs, hotels etc. to promote their gastronomy and products.
- Showcasing the variety of produce and promoting the country as a taste sensation with a rich history in food and drink.
- Each country will have the opportunity to book a time slot for a presentation to the press, consumers and buyers on their offerings. This could consist of a cultural show, video presentation, food and drink sampling. Countries can provide sampling and/or sell gastronomy at their dedicated pavilion. Food discount coupons/vouchers can be advertised within the VIP Passport guide book.
- Experienced travelers with high disposable income
- Responsible consumers who plan their travel wisely and choose consciously
- Travel with family, friends and partner
- Interested in sustainability, willing to help and support local communities and prepared to try authentic local experiences
- Higher education
- Buyers, procurement for products & services
- Decision makers, opinion leaders, influencers
- Importers & exporters
- Buyers, commercial distributors, food service and industry professionals
- Average age group profile: 24 to 65